The Western Union NetSpend prepaid MasterCard offers the same benefits and features that a NetSpend prepaid card offers, but it has a couple other features that make it even more useful than a regular NetSpend prepaid card such as the ability to send and receive WU money transfers. The WU NetSpend prepaid card also allows you to get paid up to two days faster with direct deposit of your paychecks, pay your bills, shop online, and even withdraw cash at ATMs.
Since the WU NetSpend card is a prepaid card and not a credit card, you don’t need to keep a minimum balance in your account, and you won’t have to deal with late fees or interest payments either. Another benefit of having this card is that you will receive special offers from select partners (merchants), and you’ll earn cash back rewards when you make a purchase using one of their offers.
Western Union NetSpend accounts are also available on the go, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access your account through any mobile browser or using the mobile app, which is available for Android and iOS devices. And just like the desktop version, you can use the app to send and receive money using WU Money Transfer, use mobile image capture to load checks to your account, check your account balance, and more.
If you already received and activated your card, you can sign in to your account by following these steps:
How to Login to your WU NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard
- Go to https://www.wunetspendprepaid.com/account/login.
- Type your username in the “Username” field in the center of your screen.
- Now enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Click “Log In” (See image below).
That’s it! As mentioned earlier, you can also access your account using a mobile device, to do so, follow the steps below:
How to Sign In to WU NetSpend Account on Mobile
- Go to Google Play or to the App Store (depending on what type of device you have) and type “Western Union NetSpend Prepaid” in the search box.
- When the search results are returned, you should see the requested app at the top of your screen. When you find the app download and install it.
- After installing the app go to your phone’s home screen to launch the app by tapping on its icon.
- Enter your user credentials and tap “Log In”.
How to Access your Account on a Mobile Web Browser
- Click on the above link to go to the login page. (Hint: First step on the page)
- Type your username and password in the required fields.
- Tap “Log In”.