Macy’s offers convenient online account management tools that will not only make your life easier, but also help you manage your time more effectively by allowing you to take advantage of automated features that can be easily set up through your account management options page. Once you’ve a applied for a Macy’s credit card and created a profile at Macys.com, you will be able to sign in to your account in order to pay your bill online from any device. You can also make payments using the “make a one-time payment” feature, or by setting up a monthly auto payment to get your bills paid automatically every month without you even having to think about it.
With a macys.com online profile, you can also manage your “My Account”, update your account information, check your statements online, get special offers that have been customized and selected just for you, see upcoming store events, receive text messages and emails with special offers and exclusive sales, use My Wallet for speedy checkouts and to save your billing information, create a list of your favorite items with “My Lists”, and more.
In this page you will learn how to create a Macy’s profile, apply for a credit card, and log in to your account. If you’re having problems accessing your account, or any issues creating one, then simply follow the steps below and we’ll help you get through the entire card activation and login process in one piece.
How to Login to Your Macy’s Credit Card Account
Macy’s offers two distinct credit cards that are loaded with benefits, the normal Macy’s credit card, and the Macy’s American Express credit card. However, both card accounts can be accessed in the same way, trough the same page or mobile app. To access your account follow these steps:
1. Click on the red button to go to the login page:
2. Fill in the email and password fields with your Macy’s credentials.
3. Now simply click the “SIGN IN” button to access your online account.
How to Log in on Mobile
Macy’s offers an app that you can use to access and manage your credit card account on the go. You can use the app for Android or iOS mobile devices to update your profile, check your Plenti points balance, review your order history, set up your account preferences, use My Wallet, and more. However, if you’re not fond of using apps, you can always use the company’s mobile website optimized for mobile browsers to get the job done.
If you want to access your Macy’s account using a mobile device follow these steps:
Use The App to Access Your Account
- Download and install the Macy’s app on your device.
- Open the app and enter your user credentials.
- And tap “Sign In”.
Access Your Account via a Mobile Web Browser
- Go to https://m.macys.com/account/signin.
- Enter your email and password in the provided blank spaces.
- Tap “sign in”.
Having problems signing in? forgot your Macy’s username or password? ThenDo this:
- Go to your Macy’s account access page and click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- Enter the email address that you use to sign in in the pop up window and click “Continue”.
- Enter the answer to your secret question in the provided blank space.
- And click “Continue” one more time to complete the password recovery process.