Citibank offers online and mobile tools that will allow you to easily pay your bill online online, manage your account, and take care of all your financial needs right from the comfort of your own home, or on the go, if you decide to access your Citibank card account using a mobile device of course. After logging in to your account, you will be able to change and edit information on your account, view your most recent activity, make a payment, request additional credit cards, and more.
To access your Citi Card account online or on mobile, you will first have to activate your card and then register for online access. Once you’ve completed the registration and new card activation verification processes, you can access your account through the secure login page in order to pay outstanding balances, set up recurring automatic payments, update your account information, and more.
Citibank offers a wide range of credit cards, such as the Citi Secured MasterCard, Citi Hilton HHonors Card, Citi Simplicity Card, Expedia Card, Citi AAdvantage MasterCard, Citi Thank You Card, Citi Prestige Card, Citi Double Cash Card, and the Citi Diamond Preferred Card. However, if you want to access your account online or on mobile, it really doesn’t matter which card you have, because they can all be accessed through the same sign in page or app.
How to Log in to Your Citibank Credit Card Account
1. Click on the red button below to go to Citibank’s secure login page:
2. Then enter your Citibank user ID and password in the blank spaces below where it says “Secure Sign On”. (See Image Below)
3. And now click the green “Sign On” button to access your account.
How to Sign in on Mobile
There are two ways to access your account via a mobile device, you can do it through the mobile site, which is perfectly optimized for mobile browsers, or you can download and install the app for mobile instead. Below you will learn how to sign in to your account using both access options. If you feel you’re ready to get started, follow these steps:
Sign On via your Mobile Browser
- Go to https://citimobile.citibankonline.com/GMP/JSO/presignon/launch.action.
- Enter your user ID in the “User ID” box.
- Enter your Citi user password in the “Password” field.
- Tap “Sign On”.
Access Your Account Using the Mobile App
- Go to http://www.citi.com/mobileapp and download the app for Android, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch devices.
- Go to your phone’s home screen and tap on the Citibank icon to open the app.
- Enter your user credentials and tap “Sign On”.