American Express Serve is a prepaid debit account and also a prepaid debit card that offers lots of great features to easily manage your finances no matter what your money management needs are.
An American Express Serve debit account allows you to choose from three different type of cards, the Amex Serve (offers free online bill pay, free ATM withdrawals, and free early direct deposit), American Express Serve FREE Reloads which is very appealing thanks to its free cash reloads feature, and American Express Serve Cash Back (get the same benefits as the regular Serve Card plus unlimited 1% cash back when you make purchases in stores or online with your card.
The great thing about these prepaid debit cards is that you can get them for free in the mail if you sign up online, however, if you don’t apply online you’ll have to pay up to $3.95 depending on which retail location you decide to apply. If you don’t have a Serve Card yet, and you definitely want to take advantage of all the benefits and money management features that a Serve account offers, then go to this page to create an account, simply fill out the registration form and then wait for your card to arrive in the mail.
After getting your card you can log in to your account by following these steps:
How to Login to your American Express Serve Card Account
- Go to Serve’s card sign in page by clicking on the red button below:
- Enter your username in the “Username” box on the upper left center side of the page.
- Type your password in the “Password” field located right beneath the username box that I mentioned in the previous step.
- And click “Log In”.
You can also access your Serve account on any mobile device that has an internet connection. There are basically two ways to do this, you can use your phone’s web browser to access the mobile site directly from there, or you can download the app which is available for both Android and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad). Below we’ll show how to access your account on mobile using whichever option your choose.
How to Log in on Mobile
- Go to the sign in page by clicking on the red button above or simply copy and paste this URL in your phone’s web browser: https://secure.serve.com/Login.
- Enter your username and password in the required fields.
- Tap “Log In”.
How to access your Serve Prepaid Card account on the mobile app:
- Open your phone and go to the Google Play Store.
- Type “Amex Serve” in the search box and tap “search”.
- Tap on “Serve” when you see it in the search results.
- Tap “Install” on Android or “Get” on iPhone to download and install the app on your device.
- Launch the app from your mobile’s home screen and tap “Log In”.
- Enter your your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- And tap “Log In”.
Problems Logging in?
If you face any issues while trying to access your account, then chances are that you might have forgotten your username or password. If so, go to the forgot username or password page at https://secure.serve.com/User/ForgotUsernameOrPassword to get help and restore access to your account as soon as possible.